Our business is all about data, and using the power of information technology to help businesses to use it to their advantage.
Our work falls broadly into three main practice areas:
- Data analysis – using statistical analysis and data mining techniques to provide you with valuable information to help you steer your business.
- Decision support – developing customised reporting/tools to allow you quickly to identify the most important issues and trends
- Market modelling – modelling market dynamics and consumer decision making to identify and quantify opportunities
- Market Research analysis – synthesising qualitative/quantitative market research to identify key messages
- Strategic advice – providing independent views on problems and issues for your business
- Specification – working with your staff to identify and document requirements for software development
- Systems development – building, configuring and implementing software to support and extend your business
- Systems enhancement/troubleshooting – enhancing or rescuing existing systems to maximise the value of prior investment, for example, when the original developers are no longer available
- Integration – enabling disparate systems to work together
- Support – making sure our systems and those provided by third parties continue to provide you with top quality service
- Building sales forecasts – top down and bottom up projections
- Predicting customer lifetime value – modelling future sales and costs to calculate a customer’s true value to the business
- Modelling financial risk – and calculating risk-adjusted returns to allow like-for-like comparisons
- Understanding consumer decision making – using multiple regression and factor analysis
- Perceptual mapping – using techniques such as multi-dimensional scaling
- Cost/process optimisation – simulating different processes and modelling the cost implications
If you have any issues that you would like to discuss with us, please contact us for a no obligation discussion.